Why didn’t BN execute Sandakan projects if it had planned them, Guan Eng asks Khairy
Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng takes offence at being told that the new government is taking credit for development projects planned and approved by Barisan Nasional. – The Malaysian Insight file pic, April 25, 2019.
FINANCE Minister Lim Guan Eng today hit out Umno’s Khairy Jamaluddin for claiming that two of the 49 projects in Sandakan that Lim had announced this week were planned and approved by Barisan Nasional. Lim, who on Tuesday said RM2.28 billion had been set aside for 49 development projects in Sandakan to spur local economic growth, said the former youth minister appeared to have run out of ideas on how to attack Pakatan Harapan.
Effective July 2018, access to full reports will only be available with a subscription. Sign-up now and enjoy one week free access!
Россия Последние новости, Россия Последние новости
Similar News:Вы также можете прочитать подобные новости, которые мы собрали из других источников новостей
BN yang luluskan projek di Sandakan, Khairy jawab Guan EngKhairy Jamaluddin berkata projek naiktaraf landasan Lapangan Terbang Sandakan, dan rancangan tebatan banjir Sungai Anip diluluskan bawah RMK11.
Прочитайте больше »
BN tidak bertanding di Sandakan, kata Mat Hasan | The Malaysian InsightBN sebaliknya akan memberi laluan kepada parti tempatan di Sabah untuk bertanding.
Прочитайте больше »
Dr Wee: BN to see who Sandakan poll nominees are before lending supportPETALING JAYA: Barisan Nasional will wait and see who will contest in the Sandakan by-election before deciding to lend its support, says Datuk Seri Dr Wee Ka Siong.
Прочитайте больше »
Khairy: Sandakan projects finance minister touted were approved under BN | Malay MailKUALA LUMPUR, April 24 — Two of the 49 projects Finance Minister Lim Guan Eng said the government approved in Sandakan were authorised during Barisan Nasional’s (BN) time, Khairy Jamaluddin said. The BN shadow finance minister also noted the timing of the announcement, which he said happened to...
Прочитайте больше »
BN okayed Sandakan airport extension, flood mitigation project, says KJTake credit if you want, says Umno man after PH announces 49 projects for Sandakan.
Прочитайте больше »
Amid palm oil price slump, BN mulls contesting in SandakanSANDAKAN POLLS | A source believes that the price dip may work in the opposition's favour.
Прочитайте больше »
BN will not contest Sandakan by-election - Mat HasanSANDAKAN POLLS | 'We will think about how to provide support for parties that will be taking part.'
Прочитайте больше »
BN stays out of Sandakan by-electionMohamad Hassan says component parties of Barisan Nasional will not field a candidate in the DAP-held seat.
Прочитайте больше »
BN won't contest Sandakan, and 9 other things that happened yesterdayKINI ROUNDUP | Key headlines you may have missed yesterday, in brief.
Прочитайте больше »
BN tak letak calon pada PRK SandakanMohamad Hasan mengumumkan keputusan itu selepas mesyuarat majlis tertinggi BN malam tadi.
Прочитайте больше »